WHIFF OF JOY IS HAVING A DT TEAM CALL. You have until September 26 to join.. Sorry I'm late posting this but I've been sick. Go HERE to read all about it...I love their stamps by Eliisabeth Bell. Super cute. I've also entered this into the embellish challenge at STAMP SOMETHING which runs until Thursday, September 25th at 7pm eastern. The blog candy is a score-mat from Diana Crick of Score-pal
Here's my Inchie Box. I'll be putting my inchies here until its full then make something else.
PP & teal flowers-AMR Sept. Kit
Shimmery flowers-Creative Impressions
Prismacolor watercolor
Skittles-I added clear skittles to the shimmery flower centers after the picture. Looks so much better with a little bling.
BTW................
Have you seen the kit from All Moments Remembered this month? It's absolutely gorgeous. You should check it out..... AMR SEPT. KIT Thats where that yummy PP and teal flowers are from...
4 comments:
so adorable!! great job with the challenge!!!
THis is fabulous! Love your image and beautiful coloring. Great embellishments too. Thanks for joining in our challenge. :)
Love it -- so pretty !! :)
Love your project! Terrific colouring!
Katharina
Post a Comment