Monday, September 8, 2008

Have you ever ordered from a store

online, waited for the order to come in and waited......  Some people get so upset when they don't receive their order right away..... Do you know that when a store orders a product, that they play the waiting game too... Manufacturers will promise to get the product to them by a certain date and its 2 weeks or even a month before their delivery gets mailed to the store.  And most times the manufacturers don't tell the store that they'll be late.... (would a, I'm sorry but we can't make that pp as fast as its being ordered so yours will be late arriving to the store, note be hard to send)  And pre-orders are just as bad...

So, the next time you bad mouth a store you've bought something at/think about how the store is stressing out because the promised delivery date has not been met so they can't get your order to you, or your full order to you, or the kit has been delayed or that item has been switched because they never received it..  When waiting for an order please be understanding and considerate....  Because the person doing the bad mouthing could be bad mouthed back... Kind of a back at you babe thing.....   Besides, AN-TIC-I-PA-TION! is the utimate thing to experience....

Just so you know, I'm thankfull to the stores I order from. Because I can't get alot of the new stuff in brick and mortor stores.  Plus, when I don't feel good I just order online and it comes to my door.... No crowds, no hassles and no fuel cost.... Oh and I don't have to run around in the heat.....

And just so everyone knows, my all time favorite on-line store to shop at is:
ALL MOMENTS ARE REMEMBERED.COM    a.k.a......AMR(go here to check everything out... its where all the links are to AMR    
never had any problems with this store or owner and the forum has the sweetest memebers around...................

No comments: