Saturday, September 27, 2008

CARD FOR THE SARAH KAY CHALLENGE BLOG

SARAH KAY CHALLENGE BLOG

THANKS to everyone who visits my blog and also for those who leave a comment.  

P-Bo Bunny, Organic snowdrop (AMR)
PP-Fancy Pants Designs, The Daily Grind by Michelle Coleman (AMR)
Stamps-
   Sarah Kay (Stampavie)
   Magnolia (Magnolia-licious Stamps)
   Studio G

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Hi,Yes I am still alive and well.I miss you.I wanted to tell you how much I love this card:) It is so awesome.
Hugs,

Bev said...

Absolutely exquisite - I adore all the detail on the card, fantastic!!

hugs Bev x

Formerly known as: Queen of Bling said...

I love Sarah Kay, I think I'm going to buy some of these next (the lili one) and some more mags. I'm just a tightwad though, I love mags but dang they hurt my pocketbook! lol. Next time I catch you on im I would like your email and your snail mail again. I need it to send your images as soon as I get them all finished. I "misplaced" my big black ink pad!!! I'm working with a little bitty one! Love your slides!