Tuesday, September 16, 2008

An awesome B-day & some cards

Here's what my DD gave me for my B-Day (picture below).... From my Scrap-pal I got a Cuttlebug, a cute Sarah Kay stamp, lots of Dove's chocolate and a beautiful card that I'll post tomorrow...  From DS and his GF, I got a gift certificate from ALL MOMENTS REMEMBERED'S STORE. 
Whooooo Hoooooo!  My Dadum's got me a HUGE jar of Jelly Belly's, YUMMO! (peanut butter, marshmallow, bubble gum & a couple other flavors)  My favorites........My DH got me some embossing folders (AMR) and some Whiff Of Joy Stamps   (Guardian Angel Collection & Willow/Oakley)  My dinner was cooked for me.. (steak, baked potato, fresh stir fried vegetables and carrot cake for dessert.....I had an awesome 49th birthday..
This adorable card and set of stamps was given to me by a friend at All Moments Remembered's forum, Dee...Thank you, Dee!!!

This card I made for the DD of AMR's owner.  All magnolia stamps......
This card I made for Aleida Franklin's (ricanlaw) family.

                                                                                                     

3 comments:

June said...

Just wanted to thank you for you your encouraging words...They definately mean alot...I luv reading your blog and the music makes is so peppy...

Anne Marie said...

sounds like a terrific birthday Patti - - a lot of extra-special treatment for an extra-special gal!

hugs,

Cheryl said...

Happy B-lated birthday! Looks like your family took good care of you.

I hope I'm not entering in a contest again accidentally. Giggle

Have a great weekend!