Wednesday, September 3, 2008

LMAO MOMENT

This post will make me sound so stupid but sometimes since I got my iMac I find this out........  I was trying to copy and paste on blogger.  Never could get it to work.  It would end up pasting down under the publish post button and not in the post box.  With me so far????


So, I emailed a friend at AMR.  Crop-a-holic(her blog)/Nicole (her Hampshire Review blog)came back with:

[I have done copy and paste in blogger before. Do you know how to copy and paste at all, is that what you are asking me? You just highlight the area that you want to copy, by holding down the left key on the mouse and running over the text, until it is all highlighted.Then right click, hit copy. Then go to your blog post box where you would type in the text, right click again and hit paste. It takes a few seconds with blogger. ]   I find that most times I'm misunderstood.....


LMFAO!!!   This was so funny to me!  I usually do copy and paste from my file on my tool bar......  and it doesn't work on my iMac with blogger........  Then I thought, I hardly every right click to copy and paste........  Guess what?  Tried it and it didn't work............  Then I thought, again.   I'll try control with, rt. click, copy and paste......(and yes I always highlight first)  no, I'm not that stupid!..........  

It worked.....  

So, on the 4th you'll see that I've HIGHLIGHTED, HELD THE CONTROLL BUTTON WHILE, RIGHT CLICKING, COPYING AND PASTING!

DEFINITELY A DUH! MOMENT!!

LMFAO!!!



2 comments:

Stacy said...

You make me laugh. Cute cards BTW!

Cheryl said...

It's okay! lol...we all do comparable things.