Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Card for a friend/House Mouse Monday Challenge

I made this card for a friend who had someone they loved pass recently...entered it into the House Mouse Monday Challenge too.

House Mouse stamp (AMR Sells these)
Magnolia Swing
PP & Chipboard-AMR Sept. Kit

Ribbon-my ribbon jar
Embossing-Cuttlebug
Tag-Cricut
Threading Water punch-Fiskars

11 comments:

Emma said...

Gorgeous card and i love the way you have the bear on the Magnolia swing, it works great. Thanks for joining in with HM&F. x

Harley Dee said...

Beautiful card Patti! I love all the colors.

Anonymous said...

This card is absolutely PRECIOUS!!! I love how you incorporated the swing...how very clever was that...and it looks FABULOUS!!! I am happy that you joined us for this week's challenge. I hope you will join us for the future challenges as well!!! I just LOVE your work:o)

Hugs!
Carolyn

Lorraine said...

i just love this image. love what you did with gruffles. tfs

Nicole said...

What a fantastic card !

I like your other works very well too !

Nicole

Els G. said...

Great card and so ingenious! You did some wonderful stitching too!
Els
x

Jingle said...

Very cute! Great job!

Sharon said...

Great card . Love the swing!

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card patti and I'm sure your friend will appreciate you thinking of her.
Hugs
kath
xxxxxx

Rachel said...

This is so cute!!!!

Cazzy said...

I hope that your friend found comfort in this card, it is clearly made with a lot of love.