This weeks challenge at Papertake is a charity one! Quick Cards made easy magazine are trying to break the record for the worlds biggest handmade card, for BBC Children in Need.You're able to use any products/materials you like but the finished card needs to be yellow!! The preferred size for the card is a standard A6 (approx 4x6 in).
All cards will be put together to form a giant PudseyBear card! Read about it on the Papertake Challenge.
PP-Bo Bunny
CS-Costco
Ribbon-My ribbon jar
Prismacolor watercolor pencils
Water
Stamped image from Laurie (thank you!)
3 comments:
You are sooo welcome, I feel so priviledged to be on your blog...tee heee. Hope you're having a happy weekend. My dd was like oh momma that looks just like the picture you sent her... LOL and it is. I love the card!
What a sweet card - a real happy card. Love it!!
hugs Bev x
Thanks so much for the cards and the lovely pack of crafty bits- they arrived this morning! I don't have any of those stamps so will enjoy colouring the images! It's really kind of you! Thanks again! Steph x
Post a Comment