We were given this link to show us what she did with the inchies.Which is the gift bag pictured here. This is the cutest gift bag I've seen lately.... It so makes you wish you were given this bag... What a great idea.. How many idea's can you come up with to use inchies? I'd like to hear them...
If you go to her blog, you'll also find this frame...
Look at this adorable frame... I've removed the
picture she had placed inside the frame
of her family.... But look at the detail she
used on this frame.... She used stamps to make the trees....I love how dimensional it looks. And you should check out her

cards and her LO's... Simple beautiful..... Thank you for the inspiration Carole Janson...
2 comments:
Wow, fabulous frame. Thanks for the link!!
Thankyou so much for your lovely comments, it really means alot that you are inspired by my little blog.
All the very best.
Carole xx
Post a Comment