

This album was done for the HOUSE MOUSE MONDAY CHALLENGE We're supposed to make a tag. So, I had received an advertisement in the mail. Accordian, with cats and dog pictures. Covered it with pp and will add pictures and embellies tomorrow. TFL
Supplies:
Magnolia stamps
PP-Fancy Pants Designs, The Daily Grind (AMR)
Stickers-Tim Coffey, embossed
PP-Fancy Pants Designs, The Daily Grind (AMR)
Stickers-Tim Coffey, embossed
10 comments:
This is cute; love all the HM hopping around on the front cover of your album.
Els
x
Beautiful work. Thanks for joining in wit HM&F. x
What a great use of "stuff" I love those Magnolia stamps in there. They are adorable with the HM mice :)
Very cute! I did NOT know I missed your birthday! I hope it was awesome and I hope you did something really special. I am getting your images together, although I believe you already have 2 of the 4 I received. Well, anywho...I'll c'ya around cyberspace.
Wow, great idea to "re-use" your mailing! I LOVE Tilda stamps and, of course, the HM stamps!! Great job. Thanks for "playing" and be sure to come back again :)
What a FUN card!!! Quick and creative thinking about covering the advertisement and making a birthday book:o) I love the way you incorporated the Magnolia stamps with the hyperactive little mice...they make me smile.
I am so glad you came out to play with all of us House Mouse fans, and I hope you will be joining us for next week's challenge.
Hugs!
Carolyn
this is lovely and such a fab idea:)
sue
xx
Awesome idea to mix the adorable HM & Magnolia stamps. Your design is fabulous. Amazing card. It really is the bomb!
this is absolutely adorable! great job
Great card X Janneke
Post a Comment