HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JACKIE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUU!!
I met JACKIE/MY PAPER WORLD at All Moments Remembered on a scrap-pal post. I debated joining because I didn't know exactly what was expected...... I'm so glad we became friends.. A scrap-pal is having a friend that you can chat with, tell secrets to and she will brighten your day by just being there when you need her to...We send cards to each other and occasionally gifts... She won't let you feel bad about yourself and since her passion for scrapping and cardmaking are the same, you have alot in common......And another thing we have in common is our birthday in September.... Her's is today, the 11th of September.....So, Jackie... I want to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! and to tell you I hope all your dreams come true, you get lots of scrappy presents and have some yummy cake.....Lemon and coconut........ Is that right? Hugs & Kisses on your B-day! Love ya, friend...... PattiM
No comments:
Post a Comment