Tuesday, September 16, 2008

PAPER, SCISSORS, DEATH by JOANNA CAMPBELL SLAN

  {{{PAPER-SCISSORS-DEATH}}}    by Joanna Slan.   It's a scrapbooker's dream reading material...Has romance, supense and mystery...Available in September.  About:  A spunky, down-on-her-luck widow with a young daughter to raise, she's not going to let a murderer get away with, well..... murder!       And you get a coupon for 50 free digi prints...

Here's the review of PAPER, SCISSORS, DEATH......... I just finished this book.....  This is a great book....  Starts out at the beginning and carry's you through to the end.....  I felt like Kiki, the character was telling me her story....  I was with her throughout the whole book.... This book is clean and entertaining....  I would definitely suggest this as a great read...Good size print, easy on the eyes and not too many pages, it doesn't take you a couple weeks to read it...I can't wait for the next book to come out. You can order Paper, Scissors, Death by Joanna Slan at the link at the beginning of this post...  Don't forget-you get a coupon thats inside the book for 50 free digi prints and there's a contest that is explained in the book (1st prize is a stay at a hotel in St. Louis, Misssouri and dinner with the author, Joanna Campbell Slan.....and a gift basket w/scrapbooking books...  So, hurry up and order the book so you can enter the contest.....

No comments: