Saturday, September 13, 2008

Today, I was getting ready to go somewhere and ran my foot into a suitcase on the floor....  Instant pain.......  I've done this before but into a chair.  It was the same foot, which probable explains why it hurts more this time..  I'll be lucky if I can walk normal by the time I'm a 60...

Hope everyone is having a great weekend....

WHOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  I received my ALL MOMENTS REMEMBERED SEPTEMBER KIT!!  Along with some embossing folder I also order from AMR...  My scrap-pal, Jackie/ScrappyJackie bought me a cuttlebug for my bday...Thank you, Jackie....I love how the embossing turns out...  She also sent me my first SARAH KAY stamp...A beautiful card and some yummo Doves chocolate...  I already made a card for my friends, DD's bday with the Sarah Kay stamp....  I'll post that later...It's gorgeous....Heather, did an awesome job matching everything up....

No comments: