List of Names Entered Into Random Generator
2. Drea
3. Jingle
4. Dee
5. AMR/Stacey
6. Elizabeth
7. Hummie
8. Rachel
9. June
10. Scrapbookfrenzy
11. Angie Worthington
12. Sandy/tx-nana-scraps
13. Retirednrse
14. Denisewalks
15. AMR Grettas Granddaughter
16. Stacy
17. Cyndi 56
18. Chrispea
19. Ria, Craftyria, Tiggeria
20. Scrappin{Jewlz}
21. ~Me~
22. Kay
And the winner's are:
Bookmark................#9 June
Bookmark................#5 AMR/Stacey
Book........................#7 Hummie
Jenni Bowlin Chipboard Album...............#2 Drea
Maya Road Heart Chipboard Album..........#19 Ria, Craftyria, Tiggeria
Stamp Images................#8 Rachel
Stamp Images................#11 Angie Worthington
Stamp Images................# 21~Me~
Congratulations to all the winners.... Please give me some time to get everything to you.... Thanks for visiting my blog and chatting with my first guest.......
5 comments:
woohoo!!!...thanks....congrats to all of the winners!...
Thank you Patti! Congrats to all the winners!
Thank you so very much!
Congratulations to all of the other winners!
I'm looking forward to this prize!
I received my prize today! The chipboard album is adorable! Thanks so much for the extras as well!
OH, Thank you so much. Mine came on my birthday and I am already working on it!!
HUGS!
Post a Comment