SUZANNE J. DEAN has some BLOG CANDY on her blog, SCRAP BITZ. The picture at right is the yumminess she is giving away.... The stamp alone, a Whiff Of Joy-Melinda Hugging Heart from the Guardian Angel Series by Elisabeth Bell is to die for.... I own some of the Charlotte & Charlie stamps. So cute and their Christmas ones so I can get started early on my Christmas cards... I'm also waiting for the Guardian Angel Series and the Willow and Oakley set (some were sold out though, so hurry up and go to Whiff Of Joy so you can order some of these gorgeous stamps).... And add (the rest of the blog candy) the pp pack, flowers, stickles, ribbon and jewels... Right there is the making of lots of cards.... So, run to Suzanne's blog Scrap Bitz and do what she requests to be eligible for her blog candy....-1 unmounted Whiff of Joy "Melinda Hugging Heart" stamp
-6x6 Basic Grey "Stella Ruby" dp pad (lovee this paper--my bella sistah sent me some and its so elegant)
-1 roll of pink/polka dotted ribbon
-1 bottle of pink Stickles
-1 pkg of Prima flowers
-1 pkg of rhinestone/jewels
To win all you have to do is post a link onto your blog about the "Whiff of Joy candy" to mine (if you don't have a blog, dontcha worry about it, enter anyway) and answer the following question
What is your favorite movie of all time and why?" Cuz' ya know I like to know stuff about everyone--lol!! I will announce the winner on Friday afternoon (9/12) so your entries and links need to be in by this Thursday evening at 11 pm (EST)--okay!!
2 comments:
HI....I do not have a blog....too old to figure it all out. I am an LOL (not laugh out loud, but little old lady).
My favorite movie is Sound of Music because the music in it makes be happy. I love the scenery because it is like being in Austria all over again!
Thanks so very much for this chance!!!!!
Happy Birthday to you....Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday dear Patti,Happy Birthday to you...
I wanna wish you a Wonderful day.
Love,Hugs,Kisses
Post a Comment