Monday, January 14, 2008

I was wondering, how many contest have you entered this month so far?  For me:  Altered project, What's your mantra, Scrap your goals away, M2M January Scrapbook Challenge, Photo Play, Load, plus a few crops..... I know I left something out....  Anyway, why do you enter these type contests?  For the prizes?  For the push to scrap?  For the challenge?  I enter for all those reasons.....  I get more LO's done during a crop or contest, its definetly a challenge when someone else sets the goals.....  And getting a prize or any scrap related item in the mail makes my heart go pitter patter, I get all hot and flushed and talk about excited.....LOL    It would be interesting if you kept track of all the contests and crops during the year and we all took a tally count and compare.......  

1 comment:

Aleta said...

wow! good for you on all the contests! and good luck!