1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name).
3. After you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and your answers.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details).
So, my middle name is Helen.............
H- Happily married 31 years
E- Entered college after graduating mid-term...
L- Love my family
E- Entering my 49th year during the summer
N- Never going to stock up scrap supplies again..... Yea, right....Kinda hard to keep me from spending $$ on something I love to do..... LOL
Now I'm supposed to tag one person for each letter in my name.....5 people huh....HMMMMM.... I choose: Everyone I would've chose has already been chosen on the MB and none of my friends have blogs, So, if anyone would like to play the tag game, then please follow the rules and tag someone you know........Sorry, June but I'd hate to retag anyone.... Some have been tagged 6-7 times....LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment