I was backing up my computer last night.... OMG it takes sooooo long to do..... I got to disc 10 of the DVD's and it was 1:30 a.m. So I stopped and guess what.... You can't continue where you left off at.... 10 wasted disc's, well maybe not some digi scrap supplies were on it..... I started the backup over this morning and guess what happened.... I use a iMac, the newer one... The darn thing crashed on the 3rd DVD... I decided to wait a little longer before I start over... Some stuff is backed up on my .mac account and I've backed up most of my scrap stuff on CD's.... I think I will back them up on DVD's too just in case... DON'T FORGET TO BACK UP YOUR COMPUTER, PHOTO'S, DIGI SCRAP SUPPLIES AND ANY OTHER IMPORTANT ITEMS....THATS IT FOR NOW.... HAPPY SCRAPPING EVERYONE.....
No comments:
Post a Comment