Sunday, January 27, 2008

Here's today's post for the LOAD LO today...DGS determined to get the bowling ball down the lane....He was soooo excited to see the pins fall....

This was a fun day watching the kids bowl for the first time...Even had lunch from the snack bar... Yummy sweet potato fries....MMMM MMMM!  



Its been raining here..... We really need the rain.....I remember when we first moved here it rained, was windy and so cold..And snowed.. Now we hardly get rain or snow but we do get lots of wind and cold.....So, today is a lazy day... DGK's are in our room watching cartoons, I have to tell them to be quiet ever 2 seconds since their Poppy's sleeping....I'm playing on my computer as usual......  Since I alread made chile and stew this week, tonights dinner is Costco BBQ'd beef ribs, the kind that take 4 minutes to cook and are soooo good....LOL  Hope everyone has a great Sunday.....

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Awww looks like you had fun!! Enjoy your sunday! Great LO!!

:)

Anonymous said...

Only 4 minutes to cook on the ribs...you'll have to give me the recipe...I like quick, easy, and good...LOL...
You've also been tagged...please see my blog for further instructions...
Nice music...my toes are just tapping away...
June

Anne Marie said...

Patti, I love this layout! the circles, the title/journaling ... it all works so well together!