Today's LOAD LO, #30......One day left to go.....Wow, that was a huge commitment to do.....I think I'm gonna stick with smaller commitments from now on....Life jumps out at you, makes it difficult to stick to 31 days......This is Pepples playing peek-a-boo with her bath towel....Have to paint her name on the pink tiles..All my pens rub off.....Congratulations to all the daily Load winners at Big Picture Scrapbooking... And good luck to the Grand and Super prize winners!!!
6 comments:
Love the LO! What if you tried lightly sanding the pebbles and then using a pen?
aaawww I love that dog of yours!!
WTG with the load..it is alot of work! You LO is great! :)
Love it!
Hi Patti! I did remember leaving you a comment...because I love the music your blog plays... I cant find your email addy on your blog... but if you email me at derbylea@mac dot com I will send you my addy. I cant believe I won. I am so excited! I am doing a rak on my blog friday, so be sure to stop by.
Thanks iamderby... I did get your addy...And will get your prize out by Monday....
I also am doing another RAK on Friday...So, stop by and comment for the next set of stamps....
Post a Comment