Here's todays LOAD layout....Wow, can you believe its almost over... 28 days, I have 29 layouts posted and I did at least 6 other LO's for my DGS's Christmas Performance Album........And on Feb. 1st, I'll be at the All Moments Remembered (AMR) crop. Thats when they do the sneek peak of Feb.'s kit that we've been tortured about by the staff. LOL All in fun though... So, come on over to the MB and join us... Register now, so they can get you on to the board... The owner checks to make sure your not a spammer/robot, so you need to register ahead of time...Or if you sign up for the 6 month kit subscription on the day of the crop, you can join us for the crop....I've already got my 6 month kit subscription saved......Come and scrap with us...There will be challenges and RAK's/prizes.....Lots of scrap talk.......Inspiration from posted LO's.... Come join our family......Oh, and if you join, don't forget to join flicker... Thats where our AMR group is for the gallery....You can post at flicker and IRL the code in on your post so your LO will show when you submit to the post for the challenges.... Hope to see you there......
No comments:
Post a Comment