Thursday, January 24, 2008

This is a test.... Its only a test... Ahhhhhhhhh!  Such a cute couple..........................



                                             





If it worked my LOAD LO #24 for today should be included with this post... If not, its to the right in my sidebar.....So, the 2nd time is a charmer.......DH and me after decorating our tree...Don't we look cute....He's lost so much weight that now my belly looks bigger than his... What's up with that.....Gonna have to do something about that... And trying to fatten him up just isn't workin....... LOL    Also, I just upload the album cover for my Grandson's Christmas Performance..........Heather at All Moments Remembered suggested the black matt with the text and I decided to add a cutout of DGS getting ready to step on the bells by his feet... The lil Bugger......

4 comments:

Dettao said...

You and hubby are definitely cute. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Batman and Robin in that picture are characters walking around at Six Flags. I bought my grandson's cape there, too.

Harley Dee said...

Why don't I ever get visited by Haystack Santa?! Not fair! :)

Rachel said...

Love the Santa Baby pic!! ROFL

Great LO! Like how you off set everything.

Samantha said...

Awww - you two look so cute together!1 Isn't it frustrating when our men shed weight so easily? Mine can drop ten pounds in two weeks. Whatever!! Don't worry, though. You're still lookign good :)