
Here's the card I did for the
VC STAMP CHALLENGES. I love
Victoria Case Design's stamps but this is a
digi stamp. Easiest things to order. Pick image, order, pay and you get a email with a TIFF or a PDF if you ask for it in your order comments and you save to your computer. Now you can resize the image and use it as often as you like. The challenge is to use
Lilac (lt. purple), Chocolate (drk. brown) &
Ivory (cream). I made this card for my DH for Father's Day. Inside is a journal spot that says, 10 Things I Love About You that I got at a journal spot swap at
ALL MOMENTS REMEMBERED! (in the exchange/swap forum)
Supplies:
Prisma color pencils and OMS
Jewels-from my t-shirt
Flowers/leaves-Michaels
CS-scraps
Ink-Ink spots
12 comments:
BEAUTIFUL card!!
Thanks, Candace!!
Hugs,
PattiM
(Pattie's passion)
I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!
Hi Patti,
Thank you for the blog award.I am going to pass it on in the next post.I love this card.Isn't she so Sexy!!? You have been doing a great job...
HUGS!!
Jackie
Thanks, Jackie!
Hugs,
PattiM
(Pattie's passion)
I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!
wow very stunning huggs jo x
Fabulous!!
Thank you, fairymadjo!
Hugs,
PattiM
(Pattie's passion)
I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!
Thank you, Heather!
Hugs,
PattiM
(Pattie's passion)
I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!
Ohhh La La is right.... This card is FABULOUS!!!! =)
Thank you L.Nielsen (Lynda)!!
Hugs,
PattiM
(Pattie's passion)
I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!
OOOOO LA LA- she is gorgeous Patti!! Beautiful work of art! :o)
Thank you so much for joining us on this weeks challenge!!
Victoria,
Thank you for coming to my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. I really appreciate you taking the time.
Hugs,
PattiM
(Pattie's passion)
I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!
Post a Comment