Thursday, June 4, 2009

Victoria Case Stamp Challenge

I had decided to try this challenge when I was lucky enough to get the Willy The Worm image. Isn't he cute! I originally was going to do this for the past weeks challenge but didn't even get started on it until today. OOPS!
So the challenge this week at Victoria Case Stamp Challenge (VC Stamp Challenges) is to use black, pink & white. I had a hard time sticking with just those 3 colors, but they are included in the card. Also did a little bit of machine and hand sewing... Love that.

Supplies:
Image-Victoria Case Stamped Image, Willy The Worm (Victoria Case Stamps)
Ink-Ink Dot
P-Basic Grey, Porcelain
P-Making Memories, 5th Ave
Ribbon-My ribbon jar
Stickles-Ranger, star dust
Twinkling H20's-Luminarte
Flowers-American Crafts (bought at Peachy Cheap Deal)
Punch-MS, Lace
Glossy Accents-Ranger
Prisma color pencils & OMS
Tim Holtz distress tool (gotta love it)

2 comments:

vc said...

Super cute!!! Love the papers and flowers! :o)

PattiM said...

Thank your Victoria for visiting my blog and for the sweet comment!

Hugs,

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!