Friday, June 12, 2009

Magnolia-licious Sketch Challenge & Magnolia-licious Highlites Blog Card


Magnolia-licious Sketch June Challenge & Magnolia-licious Highlites Blog Card.(color challenge) I decided to use this card for both challenges.
This is Tilda with a huge bunch of roses, #349 in the Chasing Butterflies Collection. She's so cute, perfect for a Thinking Of You card. You can
get her HERE.

Supplies:

Stamp-Magnolia (MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS)
Flowers-Michael's
Rub-on stickers-Sticker King (Scarlet LIme Kit)
CS-Bazzill (Scarlet LIme Kit)
PP-G.C.D. Studios
Shimmerz Spritz
Ink-Ink spot
Ribbon-Kirkland/Costco

4 comments:

Formerly known as: Queen of Bling said...

I just wanted to stop by and thank you for always being so kind to me. It's nice to know kind people still exist! I just wanted to say Thank-You, your friendship has really helped me smile during these rough times. I heard you have been asking for prayers and kind thoughts on AMR. I think you are my little cyber Angel :-) I always tell my kids when they tease me about being on the computer, I love my computer all my friends live in it! Laurie

PattiM said...

My friends live in my computer too!! And I always ask for prayers when my family and friends need them. You know, even though we've never met I care about you and pray every night for you. I hope they have taken care of the things they found so you can breath easier.

Hugs,

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!

Lynne in NI said...

Wow...your card is a real stunner!

PattiM said...

Thank you, Lynne in NI

Hugs,

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments ARe Remembered!