Child's Play by J3 Design'sThis kit is too cute! I pieced together the bridge from the kit and added all of her elements. The only thing I don't like about the LO is the bike in the front has a flat edge on the wheel from the photo and I should have erased the small black area of the front tire thats behind the orange rim. Other than that, I'm extremely happy with my LO. The kit is called CHILD'S PLAY which you can purchase if you click the purple title... I paid a one time fee for the year to get J3 Designs kit for each month. Right now I believe the current membership fee is normally $25.00 but if you sign up for the kit club, you can use the 25% discount and get the discounted price of $18.75. Thats 12 kits for the year for $18.75!
1 comment:
I really think this is a cool digi layout, although I'd classify it more as ART! Gorgeous. I mean, really gorgeous. I think you should frame it.
Post a Comment