
Here's the card I created for the challenge at
VC Stamp Challenge Blog. We had to do a card from a sketch posted on the blog and you need to use a VC stamp on the card. Theirs a free digi image called Tara (image on my card) and you can also get Willy the worm if you email her and ask. So go check the challenge out, if you win you get to be a VC Guest Designer . You can go
HERE to check out the VC Stamp Blog. She has some really cute stamps in her store
8 comments:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH I love all the flowers. Tara looks right at home there. Thanks so much for joining us. You did a fantastic job!
Patti, She is beautiful!! Arent her images so great to work with!!
Love all your new stuff.
Hugs
OMG this is absolutely adorable!!!
Love how Tara is nestled in those flowers! =)
Hugs
Lynda =)
She is lovely! Gorgeous flowers! Thank you for joining us on the challenge!
Hugs
Thank you, Jana M. Loved the challenge.
Hugs,
PattiM
(Pattie's passion)
I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!
Thanks, Jackie. I'm really enjoying the Victoria Case Design stamps and her VC Stamp Challenge Blog.
Hugs,
PattiM
(Pattie's passion)
I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!
Thank you, L.Nielsen (Lynda). I kinda got carried away with the flowers that I bought at Michael's. LOL
Hugs,
PattiM
(Pattie's passion)
I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!
Thank you, Victoria. I love your images, they are all so cute or sexy. DH loves the sexy ones...
Hugs,
PattiM
(Pattie's passion)
I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!
Post a Comment