
Here's a album I just finished. Had the cards set aside for a few months but other stuff got in the way. The cards I used were from the Vegas players club. I have lots of them.. (Heeee Hee) All I did was make sure each side was sanded so they weren't slick. Punched the holes, decorated each card making sure the holes went all the way through. And I didn't notice until I posted the pictures that theirs ink on a couple pictures so I'll have to replace those... Yes, I'm blind and don't notice my mistakes until I've posted and the pictures are larger..
Supplies: Paper-Basic Grey, Marrakech
Alpha-Papertrunk
Cricut cartridge-Life's a Beach
Glossy Accents-Ranger
4 comments:
Oh Patti, I just love the mini!! Love the waves. Looks like a great time with your family!
Wow!! what a Gorgeous Album!!...Fabulous photos too..looks like a Wonderful time!!..Hugs, Ila
Thanks, Chris. I'm trying to use my cricuit more often and have found I'm terrible at piecing everything together.
Hugs,
PattiM
(Pattie's passion)
I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!
Thank you, lla! We had a great time but then we always love being at Sea World.
Hugs,
PattiM
(Pattie's passion)
I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!
Post a Comment