
Here's a picture of 5 All Moments Remembered girls that met at the Tall Mouse for some shopping
I had a blast shopping with my MB friends. It was great to finally meet IRL. We shopped at Tall Mouse and they had a sale. If you wore a Hawaiian shirt, flip flops, goggles and a swim tube you could save up to 40%. Everyone was passing around one of the ladies goggles and swim tubes so we could save extra money.. LOL Then we went to a scrapbook store that was closing its doors. Sad! They had 20% off. Bought a few things there. And finally we went to lunch at BJ's, which is where the picture was taken. The food was great and we had a good time gabbing. Our final stop was Big Lots to get some Thickers but they didn't have any alpha bet ones. They did have some 12x12 albums with the pages already in it and some embellies to add for about $10. I can't wait to do it all again...
6 comments:
Patti, I bet you girls had a blast!! Sounds like so much fun!! Love the layouts you've been doing! Great stuff girl! Take Care!
Hi Patti,
Im glad u had fun with the girls..You lookk great by the way!
Big HUG!!
That was so fun! I can't wait to do it again!
I love those finches in your banner, BTW - too stinkin' cute!
Hey Candace,
It's a shame all us AMR members can't meet. I would love to meet you..
Thanks!!
Hugs,
PattiM
Jackie,
Thanks, Jackie! Hopefully, we'll be able to get together again. Hugs back at you.
PattiM
Hey Denise,
It was fun!! I would love to get together with the AMR gang again! But I'm leaving my card at home. Only cash next time.. LOL Maybe we could all meet closer to the middle for us. Like Ontario Mills.
Hugs,
PattiM
Post a Comment