Monday, June 29, 2009


This first picture shows some flowers I crocheted last night. Gosh, its been a long time since I picked up my crochet needle

This picture and the next one shows the material I bought at Tall Mouse in Cerrito's. The two rows on the left that are folded have shimmer on them

This last picture shows the scrap goodness I bought at Tall Mouse. I had so much fun shopping with the ladies from AMR....

6 comments:

Julie, aka Scrapperdays said...

Have fun with all your goodies!

Angie... by the said...

Wow Patti, I need to go shopping with you! lol Love your blog, your header is adorable!

PattiM said...

Thanks, Julie.

Hugs,

PattiM

PattiM said...

HEy Angie,

Thanks, Angie... I love to shop, don't you? And we always need that new line or scrapbook item!
Hugs,

PattiM

Anonymous said...

You got some of the material that I was drooling over. LOL

PattiM said...

Denisewalks,

I drooled all over it when we first got to Tall Mouse. Made the mistake of getting a closer look. (LOL)

Hugs,

PattiM