Monday, October 27, 2008

Expo in Ontario LO's

We had fun learning these new techniques.  I'm sure to use them on future LO's.  What do you think of them???



These are some LO's I did at the Expo.  The class was On the Move.  The first 3 pictures are Waterfall LO's.  If you look close you'll see that the pp at the bottom of those 3 LO's, the pieces of pp flips over in the picture.   So, look at the  last green and brown LO and go up to the first.  LOL  The paper does a waterfall effect.  Sorry, just too tired to redo.  I'll post instructions later from my paper they gave me. 

The last two LO's, brown and blue are called Peek-a-boo LO's.  The matted blue square on the first LO has a ribbon that runs to the right.  Pull that ribbon and the matted square slides to the right exposing the definition to the title, Giggle.  Cute!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

good job on those LOs. I adore the papers you used!!

tigardlilly said...

You're so good. I never finish layouts from conventions.