

The first LO is from Heather's 2nd challenge. It's a LO about my friend. Here's what Heather wrote:
So you want to be on a design team? well, it isn't always smooth sailing, even though it is fun! You just got your kit late and your design was due yesterday, and inside is: 1 yard of ribbon 4 sheets pp 2 pieces of cardstock 3 flowers a handful of buttons a journaling card alphas rubons various chipboard shapes your layout must be completed by the end of this crop and posted in this thread for a chance at a rak. Your job as a DT member is to show off and sell the kit based on your design. - must be a layout
The 2nd LO is of my Darling Hubby. We had to lift Heather's LO. It's the smaller LO that is her's. I wanted to do a special LO of L and think I achieved what I was creating. Isn't he handsome!! Love my guy!
TFL>>>>>>>>>>>>>PattiM
1 comment:
love the new layouts!!! so much neat elements and dimension!! Awesome :)
Post a Comment