




Here's mine. I did 5 LO's that show my life altering moments.
My life altering moments are getting married to my high school sweetheart. He filled my life with laughter, sweet kisses and friendship. He's my other half and I'd be lost without him. It's amazing to think back on all the years we've been together. To see our children grown and having children of their own. We'll be married 32 years on Oct. 16 and I look forward to another 32 years with my special man.
Married 3 years and not ready for children. My DR. decided to take me off the pill after 2 years or so and I became pregnant. I still think HE planned his patients pregnancies this way. The birth of our first child, our son. New to parenthood, it was a challenge when he became asthmatic. From the age of 6 months and on he was always sick. On meds that made his heart race and his chest pound with each beat. Our second child was born, a girl. Little tiny thing with beautiful big eyes. She was the active one. On the go, bumping into walls. Our son was active but had asthma attacks that made him slow down. I had my hands full with two kids in diapers that were 1 1/2 years apart. And with the schedule my DH worked I kinda took care of the kids on my own, expecially when they were small. Now our children are grown up.
Our DD gave us our first grandson. We're we ready for that. Hell no! Not at all. But we fell in love with our tiny grandson. He filled our life with laughter, wet kisses and the best hugs in the world. Its a completely different experience being a grandparent. Alot less responsibilities. And he keeps us on our toes with how hyper he is and always wanting to play something.
We also adopted our DD's, boyfriends son. He's the complete opposite of grandson #1. Grandson #2 is quieter most of the time, likes to copy everything #1 does and is a little sneaker in most ways. But we've come to love him as our own.
TFL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PattiM
My life altering moments are getting married to my high school sweetheart. He filled my life with laughter, sweet kisses and friendship. He's my other half and I'd be lost without him. It's amazing to think back on all the years we've been together. To see our children grown and having children of their own. We'll be married 32 years on Oct. 16 and I look forward to another 32 years with my special man.
Married 3 years and not ready for children. My DR. decided to take me off the pill after 2 years or so and I became pregnant. I still think HE planned his patients pregnancies this way. The birth of our first child, our son. New to parenthood, it was a challenge when he became asthmatic. From the age of 6 months and on he was always sick. On meds that made his heart race and his chest pound with each beat. Our second child was born, a girl. Little tiny thing with beautiful big eyes. She was the active one. On the go, bumping into walls. Our son was active but had asthma attacks that made him slow down. I had my hands full with two kids in diapers that were 1 1/2 years apart. And with the schedule my DH worked I kinda took care of the kids on my own, expecially when they were small. Now our children are grown up.
Our DD gave us our first grandson. We're we ready for that. Hell no! Not at all. But we fell in love with our tiny grandson. He filled our life with laughter, wet kisses and the best hugs in the world. Its a completely different experience being a grandparent. Alot less responsibilities. And he keeps us on our toes with how hyper he is and always wanting to play something.
We also adopted our DD's, boyfriends son. He's the complete opposite of grandson #1. Grandson #2 is quieter most of the time, likes to copy everything #1 does and is a little sneaker in most ways. But we've come to love him as our own.
TFL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PattiM
Supplies:
Ink-Stazon, brown (AMR)
Tim Holtz Distress ink, Ranger/vintae photo & old paper (AMR)
Stickers-Prima, IOD-sentiments (AMR Sept. kit)
Rubons-Autumn Leaves-Heather Bailey/Freshcut
PP-Tinkering ink-Bluebell(AMR kit)
Alpha-American Crafts-Thickers (AMR Sept. kit)
Blue Bird-Feathered friends-hdartistics.etsy.com
PP-Websters pages-Feather you nest/twigs(AMR)
Bo Bunny, Aquamarine dot (AMR)
Dream Street, Art Nouveau, Inspiration (AMR)
Glitz roller doodle/grid (SL)
numbers (SL)
Metal Alpha-Paperbilities, sticker
4 comments:
I love your layouts and it's so sweet that you are sharing this with us, a beautiful love story...
beautiful indeed!
Great job on you LOs!!
Wonderful pages, Patti!! That's a great idea to scrap life-altering moments. I don't think I've had too many of them just yet :)
A little birdie told me it was your b-day a few days back. Happy B-day, girl!!
Post a Comment