Monday, October 13, 2008

Another LO from the crop at ALL MOMENTS REMEMBERED,

This is Tx-nana-scraps/Sandy's challenge from the crop on Saturday.  She was picked for the member spotlight.  Congratulations, Sandy!  We were supposed to pick at least 3 colors from a single photo and use those colors with pp, cs and embellies.  Rub-ons were the only thing that could be a different color.  We also had to use at least 3 embellishments.  This is my DGS's at karate.
Supplies:
PP-Prime, Iron Orchid Designs-Angelique Collection
       Autumn Leaves, Heather Bailey-Azalea
                                                           Webster's Pages, Vintage Home Collection
                                                           CS-AMR kits
Stickers-Making Memories-de-fined/Journey(clear)
Rub-ons/Bo Bunny, Greenhouse
                   Fancy Pants, Splendor
                   K&Co., Brenda Walton-Mira Words
3-D Embellishment-Paperbilities, Berry
Punch-Fiskars, threading water
TFL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Patti
Ribbon-My ribbon jar

1 comment:

Formerly known as: Queen of Bling said...

Looks like you were a busy bee on AMR this weekend, I need to go there. It's been awhile, I've been down and out again. I've just been trying to baby myself so I can stay out of the hospital!!! "There's no place like home"