Saturday, October 11, 2008

AMR CROP W/AMANDA PROBST ON 10-11

AMANDA PROBST was the guest DT at AMR Saturday the 11th.  We had a blast chatting with her and asking lots of questions.  She posted a challenge to go to her blog and pick one of her sketches to lift.  Here's mine and Amanda's sketch is below.  I've never been able to copy a person's LO exactly and found out I couldn't on a sketch either.  The basic part of the sketch is there, I just move a few things around and added 2 tag books which I've left out to show what they look like.  This is my DGS's at karate, their both wearing blue.  Sorry the picture is fuzzy but it works best when other people are in the pictures.  Check out AMANDA PROBST'S BLOG and see all her awesome creations.   TFL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PattiM
Supplies:
and here's the link to ALL MOMENTS REMEMBERED'S STORE

pastedGraphic.tiff








No comments: