ALL MOMENTS REMEMBERED is doing a challenge, Book About Me. We're up to our high school years. This is my senior picture. I used AMR's October Kit, which I love and even added my original social security card. When I find my ASB card, I'll add that too. Haven't done the journaling yet. Need to think about what I'm going to say. Here's the supplies:(Everything is from the AMR Oct Kit, purchace here- except the inks which I bought at AMR store)
Journaling card-Collage PRess, Jackson Lodge (AMR Oct. Kit)
PP-Pink Paisley, vintage moon collection-moon pie (AMR Oct. KIt)
Ink-Tim Holtz, Distressed Ink (AMR store)
Colorbox-Catseye (AMR store)
Alpha-Thickers, American Craft-Pool side (AMR Oct. Kit)
PP-Collage Press (AMR Oct. Kit)
Tickets-Jenni Bowlin Designs, Ticket Roll (AMR Oct. Kit)
PP-Collage Press-Jackson Lodge (AMR Oct. Kit)
Lace (AMR Oct. Kit)
Crystals-Prima, Say it with crystals (AMR Oct. Kit)
Tag-chipboard (AMR Oct. Kit)
RIbbon-My ribbon jar
No comments:
Post a Comment