This album is from the February Kit I bought at ALL MOMNTS REMEMBERED....... I love the quality of this album from Creative Imaginations/Beverly....
Bling-Heidi Swapp,
Chipboard-Creative Imaginations/Narratives-Karen Russel
Lace-Making Memoris/Love Story
Scrap of Time Adornments- "Playfull"
Album-Creative Imaginations/beverly
I just applied adhesive to the heart, placed it face down on the backside of the pp of my choice and trimmed around it with my Cutter Bee blade by EK Success.....(I love this retractable blade) I used Color Box-classic pigment cat's eyes ink (color-chianti) on the edges of the heart.... I then used my marvy embossing heat tool to set the ink. Applied various embellishments and wa-la, cover finished.............
7 comments:
What a great album, Patti! Is this the heart album that came in the Feb AMR kit? I have yet to tackle that album.
Yep, its from the Feb.. Kit from All Moments Remembered....Sorry, didn't get to post everything, had to run................Thanks, Samantha
Love the album!!! :)
I love your header, is that a pic thats near you? What a great place to go!!! :)
beautiful work so far, can't wait until you show us the rest.
very cute album!!! It looks great!!
Hey Jen,
Its a angler's pond....We take our GS, pay by fish.... Its funny, we didn't think he'd catch anything and the first time he caught 4.... Thought it was a fluke, so we took him back and he caught 5.....Took him again and he caught more.....Not lil fish either, big ones.... And the funniest part was, he was the only one who caught fish or more than one.........Among children and adults...... I think he inherited the fishing gene from my mom.....Her fish used to jump onto her hook...LOL
They have a couple lakes too... Nice place, perfect for a pic nic.......
Patti
Thanks everyone for the nice complements... I love the way my albums turning out... I have the whole album papered but have to get pics..Out of ink and my computer is acting up again...........Patti
this album is so adorable!! great job!
Post a Comment