This is the cutest one-sheet mini book.
Was easy to make and didn't take that long.
I used Stickles, CTMH markers, Studio G stamps, Snag'em stamps from AMR, RAK flowers from Nicole at AMR and ribbon from the MARCH AMR KIT (colored with ink and marker)
I found it on SCRAPBUZZ (banner is on the right) This is the place to find all the latest freebie links and contest links....You should check it out....The tutorial is on Erica's blog ERICAS DONING SOMETHING ELSE BLOG. Her link is below.......
Decided to do this book about my family.. Will add pic's later.......love how it turned out
2 comments:
That is really cute Patti!
I need to make one of those.
Oh Patti, this is so cute! Didn't that book come together pretty quickly and easily? I'm so glad you made one! (And thanks for the ScrapBuzz plug, I appreciate it!)
Post a Comment