Monday, March 31, 2008

My camera took a terrible picture.... Haven't figured that out yet..Maybe it's because its not used to such busy LO's...  LOL  I made this last night and loved it, then I woke up this morning and hated it so I added the paint to tame it some.... Did it work?  Kinda but not...Its from a trip into L.A.-the train is up in my city and the church with the beautiful bridge (can you see it?) is down towards L.A., and theirs a picture of the metro building where everyone waits to be picked up....The metro runs between the two freeways...............................................
Everything is from my All Moments Remembered kit:  paper, paint, journal spot, brad-Making Memories, ribbon/5th Ave.
Embroidered tag:Marcella by Kay, Flowers:Crop-a-holic Rak & Fiskateer Rak, Stickles:Ranger (crystal ice & frosted lace from my Secret Bunny-Snowbunny), Bird: AMR kit,  Rub-on w/jewel:Bazzill Collection-Bubble blue/artic, clear flowers under bird:$1 store by Deluxe Imports
Maybe someday I'll be able to put patterns together.  I just might surprise myself...

No comments: