TATTED OWL NOTE CARD by JOHNSJENROGThese original designs were hand-crafted by her late mother. She says: I hope they inspire you to create your own gift cards. Tatting is handmade lace fashioned by looping and knotting a single strand of heavy-duty thread on a small hand shuttle.
Found on BHG site. Shows a few other samples of tatting too. (www.bhg.com) under family crafts....If this link doesn't work, google www.bhg.com, its the second one on the list and says Better Homes and Gardens - Home Decorating And Remodeling Ideas.
I get BHG's newsletter and I thought everyone would like to see this beautiful note card. Such a cute idea... Could do the same thing with embroidery on a card or LO...In fact, since I embroider, I might try it on my scrapbooking......
3 comments:
It's beautiful! Lots of talent here!
Patti, its gorgeous! I have never heard of tatting. Thanks for sharing!
What a great card using such a unique technique!! You know I love those owls ;) Thanks for sharing the info!!
Post a Comment