Friday, March 14, 2008

Here's the package that I received from ALL MOMENTS REMEMBERED... IT'S MY MARCH KIT!!!!!  Some were saying that they received their kit, talk about envious...But, then my mail person honked the horn and I went running out the door.... Did I look stupid?  Probably!  But I'm definitely happy with the kit.... Stacey's DT coordinator really knows what to put together when making a kit..... Everything is beautiful and matches so well...... I've gotta run but I'll post whats in the kit when I get back..... Order a subscription, you won't regret it....

And the second is my LO of the time DH and I went to Dodger Stadium for a game....I use the Feb. Kit on this one with some cardstock I had, the blue... And I made the tag, which if you move it, theres a journal spot under it.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read on another blog you were looking for cycle and off road stamps...you should check these out! http://www.artfulinkables.com/about.html The Road Rider and motorcross sets sound like they are right up your alley.