Saturday, March 8, 2008


                                               All Moments Remembered Crop today
Here's the All Moments Remembered Kit for March..........Journey and Passport...
I love the colors and I've been dying to get the journal.........Whoooo Hooooooo....I can't wait to go on a journey with my new kit.............Think of the possibilities, all the different LO's that could be made with this kit.

Kit contents:  Journey
Patterned paper, maps, Hambly overlay, Making memories 5th Ave. Sophia leaves, Making memories 5th ave. sophia geo floral & sophia dicut floral, Elizabeth berries, Tinkering ink haberdash stripe & parade blue bell      CS: Bazzill, smoothie date/swirl & ocean breeze, bazzill white, aqua, ebony, splash   Embellies:  Making memories 5th ave. sophia jumbo pebble brads, 1/2 trim   Bazzill crochet blossoms & blue bird rubons, Heidi Swapp butterflies mask 7 Gypsies travel stickers, MM paint (sky), Scraps of Time Adornment pack, Jenni Bowlin felt bird
Passport:
PP, MM 5th av geo floral & sophia harlequin & Elizabeth diecut floral, Dream street jacob, CC-Bazzill date swirl, ocean breeze, ebony, white MM 5th ave sophia diecuts & sophia blooms & buttons & sophia chipboard alphas, Bazzill white rubons
7 Gypsies photo stickers, Making Memories journaling book, embroidered travel tags

No comments: