Daisydo at All Moments Remembered wants all of us to show what our desk looks like right now....I'm in the middle of several projects.... The dark picture is how the lighting is right now and the bright picture is with flash.... See the pink flowers on my desk, my DH picked those for me yesterday... Such a sweetie.....He knows I love it when he picks flowers from our rose bushes......MMMMM, and they smell so nice....I had to rearrange my desk because my computer wasn't getting its signal from the router... Figured out it was sometimes caused by the interference of the washer, dryer and water heater......Other times its our internet co.... The can to the left of my computer is Oust......That's for our boxer dog.... Whew....never knew boxer's could stink soooo much...
2 comments:
If your boxer poofs as much as Sedona, then I smell your pain!! I always have a candle lit in here :) Your space looks very creative! Your dh is so sweet to bring you flowers :)
i am SO glad i'm not alone in my desk situation! lol. what a sweet dh to pick you some flowers.
Post a Comment