Wednesday, March 5, 2008

AMR-M2M OUT OF THE BOX CHALLENGE

                                                                   (8x8 version)
Nicole/crop-a-holic, a member of All Moments Remembered's message board has challenged other AMR MBer's to scrap OUT OF THE BOX..... We're supposed to do a LO that is something we haven't tried, something we are trying to do but haven't liked the results..... So, I decided to do the hand sewing.....FINAL DESTINATION-HOME.... This is a pic of my DH and DGS playing in his stinky work car.....  I hand sewed  DMC embroidery floss and Bucilla pure silk embroidery ribbon around the edge and corner of the pic.  I'm still trying to get the last of these pic's scrapped....
Blk lace p-KI Memories/pop culture
Label-Making Memories/woven labels
Alpha-Making Memories/shimmer stickers (AMR Feb. kit-Heather)

2 comments:

June said...

WTG Patti. I luv the PP you used and the colorful flowers. Great pic too...

Linda said...

Looks good. What a fun challenge too. It's always wonderful to step outside of your comfort zone, aka, the box.