Monday, July 7, 2008

Brillante Weblog Premio-2008


My scrap-pal, Jackie/ScrappyJackie has honored me with this award... My first one!... How cool is that!.....You should go to her blog and check out her new card....Magnolia's and inchies, super cute....

Here are the rules:
1.  The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2.  Link the person you received your award from.
3.  Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4.  Put links of those blogs on yours.
5.  Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated.

As part of this award, I am supposed to pass it on to 7 blogs... Here's the 7 I chose...








Off I go to leave messages on everyone's blogs......

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh Patti thanks for this. I´m very honored.

Candace said...

Awww this is so sweet! :) Thank you! I love your country music btw! A girl after my own heart! ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Patti!!! I will add it to mine later today when I update!

Katharina Frei said...

Wow Patti, Thanks so much!!! And thank you also for your kind comment on my blog. It makes me so happy to know that I can inspire some fellow crafters :)
Have a lovely day!
Katharina xx