Friday, July 11, 2008

My ATC's from AMR Members!!


This adorable ATC is from Judge Drea, a get out of jail free card...she also sent me some flowers and some journaling notes... This ATC is adorable...and that girl is in style....Thank you, Judge Drea!!!






These two ATC's are from Obxpatti...soooo cute... love them both and that butterfly is so pretty, all sparkley.. Thank you, Patti!!





These two ATC'S and card are from Gaybow.  Patriotic and flip flops...love them both for summertime. I like how she used the flip flops for the center of the flowers... Tooo cute!! Thank you, Gay!!





This card and ATC are from Jessicamae3.  Love the inchies she did, tooooo cute... 1"x 1' are the size of an inchie... very small to work with...  Thank you, Jessica!!

1 comment:

Drea said...

Wow!! You made off like a bandit with the ATC's!!

Those gals are soo talented, I just love all the details they put on everything!

Like I said..........WOW!!