Thursday, July 17, 2008

Cat's Away Day 2 Challenge at AMR

Supposed to use orange, mostly orange on the LO and 3 buttons, ribbon and chipboard.....So this is what I came up with.... Didn't say you had to use pictures or journaling/title.... I haven't decided if I'm going to add a title or pictures yet... Maybe, Maybe Not!

Supplies:
Little girl-Magnolia's                                                                                    {e-mail Diana/magnolia.us@shaw.ca}                                                                      ( *will be sold thru Scor-Pal soon*)
Everything else is from the All Moments Remembered July Kit.....
I love the orange flower pp.... the 12x12 sheet has decorative edge and lines... very pretty and would be great to journal on, if you don't cut it apart like me.... LOL

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Hi Patti,
I love your magnolia!! You did a wonderful job coloring her.She looks Great!

Stacy said...

Love the LOs Patti.

Sandy/tx-nana-scraps said...

Thank you so much for the birthday greetings here!! What a lovely surprise! You are too sweet.

Your card is adorable. Cute stamp, love it!!