Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Story Matters Challenge LO


This is a LO I did for a challenge at THE STORY MATTERS/About Me
Journaling:
This is me at the age of 48.  I can say that now because I don't turn 49 until September 10th.  I have to admit I'm not happy with my appearance.  I'm overweight, getting older, have thyroid problem, had a hysterectomy in 1985 and look terrible in most of my clothes.  Yes, I can do something about it but it's hard to start and stick to-dieting exercise & eating healthy.  And having diveriticular disease doesn't help...I'm an emotional eater and just happen to love food.  and I get depressed which makes me want to turn to my comfort food.  I am a scrapbooker who loves to record her families life...It's a passion that makes me extremely happy... And I have the best husband who see's or makes sur that I get to purchase supplies for this passion.

Supplies:
PP, Beaded flowers, Note-K & Co./Blue Awning (AMR)
Dream, Believe, Love & Calendar-Journal It/Teresa Collins (AMR)
7 Gypsies ATC card/black (AMR)
Skittles-my skittles jar
Journal Ticket-Tim Holtz/idea-ology (AMR)

5 comments:

Jackie said...

I think you're wonderful and so is your LO.
Hugs,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

LOVE THIS .. this is so fantastic

Penny Smith said...

This looks GREAT! I wish I could see it closer!!

Thanks for playin!!

April D said...

Great layout and such honest journaling...don't think I could be so honest like that on a page..great stuff though

TheresaK said...

love this layout!
Great blog!
Thanks for playing!!