Sunday, July 13, 2008

FRANMADE'S BLOG CANDY


Wow, congratulations on hitting 25,000....WHOOO HOOO!

BLOG CANDY ALERT!!    

BLOG CANDY A

25,000 hits blog candy over at FRANMADE cards and things and here's what she says you have to do to be eligible:


                                                              
                                                                                                                                    BLOG CANDY B

All you need to do is post about it on your blog and link it back to here and then just leave me a comment on this post stating which set you want (Set A or Set B) to be entered in by Thurs 17th, July-11pm GMT.  I will put names in a list in the order that they are made and will do a random number draw.  If you don't choose a set or have no preference, then I will put you in both draws...

That's all, all you need to do is decide which candy you would like.  Hopefully you will like one of them.  It is open to all, I will post internationally and if their are lots of entries, I will do some smaller runner-up candies!

1 comment: