Thursday, May 28, 2009

MAELIA DESIGN'S DIGI KIT & A NEW LO

Here's a new kit from Maelia Design's, Pretty Music, that I got from Digiscrapaddicts. They have a contest called SYTYCD (so you think you can design) that Maelia's a contestant for and members get to download all of the kits in the contest for free. You do have to be a registered member. You can also go to Maelia's blog, Maelia Design's. (her blog is in French so you'll need to put her blog addy in google translate) And Maelia has her kits for sale at Digital-Cre. (look in the right side bar for Maeli'a name, click it and you'll be taken to her kits, also a kit under July) You should really check out her gorgeous kits. I love her kit designs!



And here's the LO I created with Maelia's kit, Pretty Music.









1 comment:

Heather said...

Gorgeous! I just love your design and use of color.