SCH at AMR tonight. We had a progressive lo challenge. I love doing these. We're told what to place on our LO's but we're not supposed to adhere anything down until the end. There were 20 things we had to do. This is what I came up with. The picture is our DS blowing out the candles on his bday cake from today. He just turned 30. It was just yesterday that he was playing hide and seek with the curtains, hitting the baseball to his Dad and eating a popcicle in his high chair with it dripping down his arms. And he told us just the other day that their expecting a baby in Jan or Feb. Whoooo Hooo! A new grandbaby will be in the house. I feel some spoiling coming on... (Heeee hee)
Supplies:
CS, pp, sequins, tags-Scarlet Lime kits
Alpha-Making memories, Scarlet Lime kits
Button, material-Scarlet Lime
Stickles-ranger, blck diamond
Bird-Chatter box, Scarlet Lime kit
Alpha-Making memories, Scarlet Lime kits
Button, material-Scarlet Lime
Stickles-ranger, blck diamond
Bird-Chatter box, Scarlet Lime kit
And these are two tags I created for a Member challenge at AMR. We had to use a sketch of a tag and these are what I came up with tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment